* Must read: five important revelations from the CIA inspector general report.
* "No consequence of the crisis alarms top regulators more than having banks that were already 'too big to fail' grow even larger and more interconnected."
* Corruption's grip on Iraqi security.
* On the ground with Michael Yon, reporting from the Helmand Province in Afghanistan.
* When you can't win the health care battle with facts, you resort to fear.
* Behind Cheney's jihad.
* "Male free-tailed bats sing intricate and complex 'love songs' to woo prospective female mates."
* Chris Sims with another tale of Silver Age madness starring Jimmy Olsen.