* Ways and Means chairman Ways and Means chairman apologizes to Democrats. Sucka!
* Wolfowitz admits Iraq occuptaion plans were wrong.
* Joel Achenbach weighs in on Uraniumgate, and even uses the word "flapdoodle". Also, the Post has a good analysis over the mess and the ramifications.
* Headlines that make me happy: F.C.C. Media Rule Blocked in House in a 400-to-21 Vote. Dizzam! Way to not mince words, guys. Also, some comments by William Safire.
* Well, duh: military say Hussein's sons to blame for their own deaths. Sandra Mackey on unexpected results that might come out of it.
* I'm beginning to think the administration is purposefully picking awful judicial nominees, so they have something to complain about later.
* Good news: a study on global climate changes. Bad news: it'll take them *ten years*. Gee, I hope nothing bad happens while they are studying.
* The rift in the Anglican church grows.
* Classrooms are changing thanks to wireless devices. I can get behind this, as I spent many a class period writing notes to cohorts.