* The mob scene: interesting insight from Paul Krugman. (Courtesy sjo.)
* Good read: Howard Kurtz on what happens next.
* Hypocrisy: what do you mean by 'big government' anyways?
* The White House fact-check site yields some clues.
* CNN brings the fact-checking also.
* Robert Reich on why it's hard to defend the health care bill. (Courtesy ninjacooter.)
* Why we need to address the fear-mongering.
* "Hey Republicans, you might want to rethink this town hall strategy."
* And a health care industry whistleblower thinks some of this sounds familiar.