* "Parts of India are on track for severe water shortages, according to results from Nasa's gravity satellites."
* Good read: on prosecuting torture and the Nuremberg defense.
* Good news elsewhere: France and Germany exit recession.
* Two words: 'Muppet diplomacy.'
* The more I read about Cheney, the scarier it sounds.
* What would we eat on a mission to Mars?
* "Hurricanes in the Atlantic are more frequent than at any time in the last 1,000 years."
* Online treatment for insomnia?
* Why flamingos stand on one leg.
* Follow-up: dumb Emmys plan, sacked.