OK, one more: the cast continues to impress. Draco really owned this one, doing a lot with a little. Luna steals every scene she's in, which is a woefully small number. Him and Helena Bonham Carter really made me want to have a Slytherin movie instead.
* A Christmas Carol - Remember how no one liked the animation style in Polar Express a couple years back? How about if it had more Jim Carrey? Whuf.
* The Time Traveler's Wife - I'm beginning to fear that what I liked about the book is what I'll hate about the movie. On the other hand, we don't have enough sci-fi romances out there.
* Sherlock Holmes - Hmm. I'm not sure a Holmes movie needs big Hollywood explosions, but it does look like fun. And good casting.
* 2012 - They should have called this one "Disaster Porn: the Movie" because, wow. Bonus: Oliver Platt.
* Percy Jackson & the Olympians: The Lightning Thief - Woefully long title, based on yet another popular kids' book series. So, uh, maybe? Amusing cast, at least.
* Fame - When this came on, I joked about it being a new Fame movie. Whoops! Bonus: Megan Mullally