* Good read: "What if the Republicans ran on a platform of, if not actually raising taxes, at least curbing their resistance to them, thereby hoping to claim the moral highground on the issue of deficits?"
* Should convicted felons have the right to vote?
* Fact-checking health care reform rumors.
* A new world order: the White House hits back against Drudge on YouTube.
* Problems with the Cronkite obituary point to other problems at the NYTimes.
* Looking back at the Manson family murders, 40 years later.
* Rendering 3-D images of ancient spiders.
* Next time someone brings up intelligent design, just point them to this article on terrible evolutinary designs. (Courtesy vwvortexer.)
* Not screening a big movie for critic is never a good sign.
* Chris Sims presents five Cobra Commander plots that could actually work.