* So, what's the exit strategy for Afghanistan?
* Can China save the world's economy?
* Empty factories stand as grim reminders of the shifting economy.
* The struggle for gay rights in Israel. (I'm always surprised they're not more tolerant over there.)
* Speechless: Britain's "sin bins." Because we have always been at war with Oceania. (Courtesy ninjacooter.)
* BAGnewsNotes on Michelle Malkin.
* Good news! Evidence that fisheries can bounce back from the brink. (Courtesy MGK.)
* Rare Buddhist artifacts, not seen for more than 70 years, have been unearthed in the Gobi Desert.