* Why Mark Knoller rules: analyzing Obama's first 200 speeches.
* Glen Greenwald on more bad reporting from CNN, and how bad stories get circulated into the news cycle. Bonus: journalists arguing against investigation? Really?
* More Israeli soldiers speak out on Gaza abuses.
* Looking at health care as a national security issue.
* China is wary despite economic growth.
* Learning from history in Afghanistan.
* Denmark plans an Arctic military command.
* Looking to curb 'ocean sprawl'.
* The woman who made the USA Network one of cable's top channels.