* Top read: a new bevy of questions about Bush-era secret surveillance. Glen Greenwald puts it in perspective here. Big news.
* "The crisis staring America in its face and threatening to bring it to its knees is unemployment."
* Ugh. The Post ombudsman with the dirty details of salon-gate. More from Politico here.
* "Dr. King would be turning over in his grave right now."
* Saving the economy at America's community colleges.
* The Huffington Post still searches for a voice.
* The Blair Witch Project, ten years later.
* Ryan Reynolds as the Green Lantern? (Hal, specifically.) I don't know.