* Report from, oh, last October says a defeated Saddam would be a threat.
* Rumsfeld wants to increase the military's size. And the money would come from where...
* Privatizing postwar Iraq mixes profit motive and war.
* Well, at least having a Homeland Security department makes me feel safer! Oh, wait.
* No surprises here: "Patriot Act" responsible civil rights violations.
* Who thought it would be a good idea to send Turks into Iraq?
* Meanwhile, whistleblower cases increasing dramatically.
* "As nongovernmental organizations become part of the established political landscape, they owe it to the public to be accountable and transparent."
* Education president? Cooking the books and covering up Houston's high school dropout rate.
* Dreamworks being hit, bad. is this the end of hand-drawn cartoon movies?
* This Friday: new ending for 28 Days Later. [Contains spoilers, FYI.]