* Must read: Andrew Cohen reviews the Supreme Court's term.
* The Huffington Post hires Dan Froomkin. Like, right away. Which means, I have a reason to read the Huffington Post now. More from Glen Greenwald here.
* Uighur protests spread in China.
* "All this talk about Sarah Palin's constituency being 'real Americans' raises the question, yet again, of who the unreal Americans are."
* Spider builds lifesize decoys of itself.
* MGK breaks down reality TV with a convenient graph. Most of what I like? Upper right corner.
* Solid. Heavy metal in Morocco.
* Whoah. Pictures from the future: Bladerunner Tokyo.