* "A group called Velvet Revolution is targeting 12 Bush administration attorneys for disbarment for their role in justifying and providing legal cover for the torture of detainees."
* Good read: "Manly men have been running the world forever. But the Great Recession is changing all that, and it will alter the course of history."
* Another good read: NPR's refusal to use the work 'torture' and perceived impartiality in the media.
* Michael Scherer on the administration's continued selling of the stimulus.
* Every time I don't think reports on Scientology can surprise me anymore, I'm totally mistaken.
* Heh. Advice from the original self-help book, published in 1859.
* Next TV remake: Alien Nation?
* The coming decade belongs to Guillermo del Toro.