CAN'T TRUST THAT DAY:
* Red Cross report shows tragedy in Gaza.
* What Obama learned early: all politics is local.
* Ukraine opens up old KGB files.
* Greta Christina on the anniversary of the Stonewall riots and the importance of confrontation.
* And the infamous Texas Board of Education moves on social studies.
* The return of Lindsey Graham?
* Heh. Moving to start saving ugly species.
* Interesting article on the little genome variation across the peoples of the world.
* Whoah: "Britain recently released its 'War Book,' detailing the national plan for life after a nuclear attack." (Courtesy shadorunr.)