Also this weekend, re-watched the DVDs for Kundun (beautiful movie) and Tombstone (man, so many big-to-medium actors in there.)
On a 40k note, finally decided on a color scheme for my Tau (crimson and dark grey.) Naturally, after doing up a couple models, I also decided that this is the time to try painting on the sprue as well. Many nooks and crannies! Anyways. (Kroot, still deciding, but leaning towards a light brown.)
* "President Bush and his national security adviser did not entirely read the most authoritative prewar assessment of U.S. intelligence on Iraq, including a State Department claim that an allegation Bush would later use in his State of the Union address was 'highly dubious.'"
* More on the House spat, from the Post and the NYTimes.
* The impact of the administration's budget cuts on everyday life in America.
* A Post FAQ on why we are going into Liberia.
* Oh, and while we were busy with other news, the Anglican church hit a big crisis.
* Extended Iraqi stay taking its toll on GIs.
* Pick your catchphrase: Empire Lite, Cut-Price Colonialism, or Empire on a Shoestring.
* I am tempted by this Encyclopedia of Advertising.