* Top read: "Policies that were wrong under George W. Bush are no less wrong because Barack Obama is in the White House."
* New evidence linking the Saudi royal family to al Qaeda?
* Learning from health care reform in Massachusetts.
* The Arab states remain silent on Iran.
* Holy cats. A 35,000-year-old bone flute offers insight into prehistoric human culture.
* A new film franchise for Jessica Alba?
* Viral ads for District 9 make waves.
* Oh, yes. Guillermo del Toro takes on Frankenstein.
* BBC headline domination: 'Stoned wallabies make crop circles'