* How Obama could fail on health care reform.
* 'The Mayo Clinic manages to offer better health care and spend less money at the same time.'
* Little enforcement of the terrorist watchlist when it counts.
* New friction with the inspectors general.
* A look at the Metro safety systems.
* Good read: Brian Morton on the Froomkin firing. (Courtesy thatliardiego.)
* Lisbon, eight years after the decriminalization of most drugs.
* HIV rates soar in... Georgia?
* The Explainer, on why doctors wear white coats.
* Interesting. Including downloads on the Billboard top 40.