* 'Why English will keep America's influence from waning.' (M. and I were discussing something similar the other day.)
* Iran: Ayatollah Khamenei speaks up on the election results. Interesting points raised here.
* "The crisis over the Iranian election has developed with such dizzying speed it is hard to take in the implications."
* Good read: multiplexer discusses the fallout of the twittered revolution.
* Egads. Indictment shows inner workings of LA gangs.
* New report says the British government must plan for climate change.
* On the ground with the troops in Swat.
* Always a good read: LiveOnline with Dan Froomkin.
* Meet the new Conan.