* Iran, sensing itself at a turning points, clamps down on foreign media. Also, Michael Scherer notes how it isn't about us this time around.
* Class warfare: does the media hate the rich? (I vote no, because the media is neither an entity nor a class. But worth reading.)
* Um, ok. Western states seek new curbs on federal power.
* Hmmm. 'Computer immigration raid' causes turmoil at factory.
* Good read: Updating the radical right's Obama myths.
* Seven crazy stories about the Civil War. (Courtesy shadorunr.)
* Understanding Iran through its movies.
* The best press release you will read today.