* BBC Q&A on the Iranian election aftermath. Big news growing here, folks.
* The scandal of America's prison population.'
* "Is domestic terrorism on the rise? Is there a trend in the recent violence?"
* As noted previously: the economic crisis won't end until people find work.
* "Netanyahu says the Israeli settlements in the West Bank must grow to accommodate population expansion. He's full of it." (See also.)
* Dan Balz on obstacles to the Republican comeback.
* This is the way the world ends: "The Ug99 fungus, called stem rust, could wipe out more than 80% of the world's wheat as it spreads from Africa."
* Why are there no famous scientists anymore? (Courtesy shadorunr.)