* "The United States has won an agreement to transfer up to 17 Chinese Muslims from the prison camp at Guantanamo Bay, Cuba, to Palau, a sparsely populated archipelago in the North Pacific." Bonus: Explainer, on what happens next. Oh, but now China wants them.
* Marc Lynch discusses the effect of a Mousavi victory in Iran.
* This just in: both Democrats and Republicans are responsible for the deficit. Not a partisan issue, folks.
* The College Republicans have their own identity crisis. Bonus top read: wow.
* The conspiracy theory that continues to haunt the Catholic church.
* The strange background of Etsy.com.
* A new element for the periodic table.
* Groovy: science figures out the cause of the Hudson River crash. Courtesy paleotheist, literally. She worked on it!