* Good read: Marc Lynch on Obama's Cairo speech.
* Why what worked in Iraq won't work in Afghanistan.
* Whoah. Drug cartels dramatically increase their use of submarines.
* Why Hezbollah doesn't want to win.
* Joe Scarborough on how he'd 'restore American conservatism.'
* New exhibit celebrates the 'father of modern movie posters.'
* Trying out for Jeopardy! (as a couple of my friends have done.)
* 2012? "It's a harmonic convergence all right, a harmonic convergence of ignorance and superstition."