"A bargain was made back then between the government and the people: leave the politics to us and you can make money. That was the deal, and its basically worked."
* Scary data about the real state of the economy.
* The next crisis: five big health care issues.
* Major scandal rocks UK cabinet.
* Obama's Cairo speech: what he said and what he didn't.
* Scandal over favoritism in college admissions.
* Are we heading towards a vegetarian revolution?
* xkcd solves the mystery of the Voynich manuscript.
* As one of my first roleplaying games, Paranoia will always have a place in my heart.