* Obama's big speech: text here. Comments by Chris Cillizza and Michael Scherer. Plus coverage of the coverage by Howard Kurtz.
* Twenty years ago today, students stood up to tanks in Tiananmen Square. Bonus: the Explainer, on how the Chinese government talks about what happened.
* Robert Reich wonders why we're bailing out GM.
* In case you missed it, Al Franken still hasn't been sworn in to the Senate.
* 44 to go: New Hampshire legalizes gay marriage.
* Social reform in Saudi Arabia moves very slowly.
* Nice. Newsweek takes on Oprah and the anti-vaccine crowd.
* Famed actor David Carradine passed away.