* Our new military commander in Iraq says that yes, we *are* fighting a guerrilla war. (Trying not to get my hopes up about this guy, but he seems pretty cool.) He also mentioned year-long tours of duty as a possibility.
* Now Tenet, before Congress, says he was unaware of the uranium claim. What the? *I* was aware of it. Yeesh.
* How does $1.9 trillion in debt sound to you? Who was it who said 'It's the economy, stupid.' Also, Greenspan warns of the dangers of deficits. "How much worse does it have to get before we figure out that it didn't work?" -Rep. Scott (D-Va.).
* And DeLay is *still* at it, trying to redraw Texas.
* Hong Kong is finding a democratic voice, and forcing changes in China
* A crash course in contracting (courtesy Operative X.)