* North Korea: Kim Jong-il names his successor.
* Good read: why the FBI should lead the counterterrorism effort.
* More details on Cheney's involvement in harsh interrogation methods.
* Jon Stewart takes Obama to task over backpedaling on 'don't ask, don't tell.' (Courtesy warmaster.)
* The Explainer on how to find a missing plane.
* Examining the role of ancient meteorites in Earth's formation.
* Ten awesome voice actors from the Pixar empire.
* Rock Band brings the remaining Beatles back together.
* Twelve movies that make grown men cry.