* "Can jihadists really be reformed? Closing Guantanamo may depend on it."
* Administration asks Australia to accept Uighur detainees.
* Interesting. Netanyahu coming to terms with Obama's new stance on settlements.
* Andrew Cohen on Sotomayor, in three parts.
* The global recession has also hit the sex industry.
* "Wikipedia has banned the Church of Scientology from editing the site."
* The Explainer, on what the director of an animated movie actually does.
* Dreamworks announces an ambitious slate of animated films for the next couple years.
* Good read: James Poniewozik on what Leno's not-goodbye means.