THE LATE NEWS:
* The global economic downturn is taking its toll on human rights.
* Oh, good read: Marc Lynch on the up and coming 'Global Engagement Directive'.
* "Right after the war, everybody came - journalists, foreign governments and
charities promising to help. Now, nobody comes."
* Pentagon plans a new wing for computer warfare.
* Russia opens a facility for decommissioning WMDs.
* Why I have reservations about posting stories from the Daily Telegraph.
* Whoah. There's a massive blob under Nevada.
* Sam Raimi talks about his horror movies.