* Dan Froomkin on how there's just too many big issues these days to handle them all at once.
* Increasing the role of the FBI in fighting terrorism.
* The shifting ground in the Pakistan struggle against the Taliban.
* Odd: investigating corruption at the Parole Commission.
* Using stimulus cash to clean up Superfund sites.
* Will Google face antitrust action?
* Whoah. The monster ship designed to drill into the Nankai Trough fault. (Bonus: quake zone diary.)
* Courtesy asimplelife: 'the big gay chip on my shoulder.' (Bonus: Russell Simmons.)