-Defense Secretary Robert Gates
* Good read: David Brooks rewrites the history of the Bush administration's stance on torture.
* Cheney keeps claiming that his administration's policy saved thousands of lives, but there's no evidence to back that up.
* Andrew Cohen on why Obama's speech proved promising.
* Examining Clinton's diplomatic 'straight talk.'
* Sure, I collected the state quarters too, but man, do we need this many new coins?
* Paul Slansky gives us a humorous wrapup of this week's big stories.
* Radio personality Mancow waterboarded.
* When reality intrudes on reality TV.
* No-budget zombie movie impresses festival.