* Obama's stance on immigration seems familiar.
* Giving the public what they want: California's voters are part of their economic problems.
* Good read: Andrew Cohen on how to salvage the Guantanamo trials.
* Israel stops working on the Palestinian Wall.
* Why Obama is about to loosen certain gun restrictions.
* Always informative: Marc Lynch on the Arab public opinion polls.
* FiveThirtyEight has the simple explanation of why liberal blogs are more often cited in the media.
* Howard Kurtz on the new Newsweek.