LATE FRIDAY NEWS:
* Obama to bring back the trials at Guantanamo but with reforms. Fingers crossed.
* BAGnewsNotes on torture At Bagram. Heavy stuff.
* Sign of the times: GM cuts over 1,000 dealerships. Ouch.
* "Pragmatism is a word Obama aides use suspiciously often."
* Huh. Utah, of all places, has a new type of Republican.
* Ecosystem in trouble: the impending collapse of the Coral Triangle.
* "What can reality TV teach us about clinical drug trials?"
* Should universal health care cover faith healing? (Hell no?)
* Bringing landlocked Bolivia access to the Pacific.