* "Perhaps there's a master plan that drives the randomness of creation..."
* Moved his off-switch!
* "I cannot change what I dreamed." -Angela
* "It's time I put myself in the middle of this and made a difference." -Claire Bennet
* Limiting Hiro's powers too, nice.
* "Payback is very bitchy." -Hiro
* Mr. Bennet, the most dangerous man alive.
* "Oh, god. This is fun." -Sylar
Claire: I'll keep trying to kill you for the rest of my life.
Sylar: ...Everybody needs a hobby.
* "He's one of us." -Nathan
* Man, sure would have liked to have seen that huge fight scene...
* "Oh, Claire's going to be so mad at me." -Sylar
* "You can either listen to me now, or I can tell you after you shoot me." -Claire
* "Bet you didn't think I took that one from you." -Peter
* Using Matt to make Sylar into Nathan! Nice. (But, wouldn't The Hunger eventually resurface?)
* No, Hiro, you and Ando should stay here, with everyone else.
* "It's a new beginning, Mom." -
* And, the Company is back. Solid.
Volume Five: Redemption
* Six weeks later. "You're number four." -Tracy
* "It's just this clock. It's running a minute and a half fast." -
All and all, I'd call that season a success. And they've given themselves a good, clean-ish slate for next season. Your thoughts?