-General David Petraeus, May 2007
* No, the Library Tower plot doesn't count as a success of the torture program.
* First 100 days: what the administration wants you to hear. Also, analysis by Joe Klein.
* Dana Milbank talks the Supreme Court.
* Rediscovering previously unknown letters by Ben Franklin.
* Matt Drudge is keeping a low profile.
* Sayonara, GeoCities.
* Netflix reports booming business.
* Working to save Chuck from... Jay Leno.
* Director Robert Rodriguez confirms Predator reboot and more. (Courtesy shadorunr.)