Previously, on Heroes...
Chapter Ten: 1961
* Hee, Linderman's even creepy as a kid. And Arthur's notably missing. As is Sylar Sr.
* OK. Deveaux is a powerful telepath, as it turns out.
* ZOMG they explained why Angela was a shoplifter! Unexpected.
* Holy crap, Angela started the Company herself!
Chapter Eleven: I Am Sylar
* Heh, 'identity crisis.'
* I called the Sylar shapeshifting into his mother thing, but man, wish I hadn't. Eep. Shades of Psycho.
* It was a neat framework for the episode, though, and an interesting trial for Sylar. Again, we come back to: now that he can do anything, what does he want to do?
* I've said it before, and I'll say it again: Micah is a criminal mastermind. He almost had Sylar convinced.
And next week's the season finale, and things are getting back on track. Nice way to go out.