* "This is increasingly an age of pirates, failed states, nonstate actors and nation-building - the stuff of snipers, drones and generals, not diplomats."
* As the economy changes, the paths of illegal immigration change.
* How American guns are ending up in the hands of the Mexican cartels.
* Heh. The ten worst books on international relations.
* Legal analyst Andrew Cohen, on why he loves his job.
* Dana Milbank on the bed bug summit.
* "[Scientists] have identified a class of nerve fibres in the skin which specifically send pleasure messages."
* Colbert gets his piece of the space station.