* Good read: Newsweek talks with our new Energy Secretary.
* Glorifying the sniper. (Bonus: Explainer. But IMHO, it's not that it was easy, is that our snipers are trained very, very well.)
* Republicans learning to get their message out while in the minority.
* "Last but not least: it turns out that the tea parties don't represent a spontaneous outpouring of public sentiment..."
* Phil Plait on our noisy cosmic neighbor.
* Sexing up fast food commercials. I was ranting about the Burger King one last night.
* Today's top headline: "Was Limp Bizkit Really That Bad?"