* Last week: "He will always be one of us."
* "The Island chooses who the Island chooses." -Richard
* "Just because you're living with them doesn't mean you can't be one of us." -Widmore
* "I broke the rules, John. I came back." -Ben
* "We don't even have a word for it... but I believe you call it the Monster." -Ben
* The new survivors have a... big crate. And Ben's working his magic, heh.
* "And if you want your child to live, every time you hear whispers, you run the other way." -Teen Ben
* Heh, Ben's office. That pic cracks me up.
* "...Well, I just didn't have time to talk you back into hanging yourself." -Ben
* Man, the eyeroll when he said that, cracked me up.
* "I was just hoping for an apology." -Locke
* And, goodbye Cesar.
* I would totally watch the Ben & Locke show.
Teen Ben: We had a... complication.
Middle-Aged Widmore: I'm sorry, is that a baby?
* Risk. Oh, hai Sun.
* "As long as the dead guy says there's a reason, then I guess everything's going to be just peachy." -Lapidus
* Hidden room. Tunnel. Water? Drain? "I'll be outside."
* Widmore, lead to the sub in handcuffs. Daughter with an outsider!
* Sun doesn't believe Locke died. It cracks me up when any of the survivors doesn't believe anything, after what they've all seen and done.
* "It's not a train, John. It doesn't run on a schedule." -Ben
* "It's weird for me too." -Locke
* Marina. Today's dramatic boat name is Savage. Penny!
* Temple. Or, rather, the wall built around it. OK.
* Asks Sun to find Des and apologize.
* "Your father is a really terrible human being." -Ben
* And he sees young Charlie, and is... changing his mind?
* DES! HOUSE ON FIRE.
* New survivors found guns! (What type of gun is that?) "What lies in the shadow of the statue?" -Ilana
* And, dungeoncrawl. Fall! Hieroglyphs! CHAMBER. Very Egyptian. Grate (with 49 holes, if you care.) SMOKE MONSTER. Judgment.
* Listen to every word Locke says!
* "It let me live."
Hot damn there was a lot crammed into that episode.
Bonus feature: talking with an actual Egyptology professor about some of the trappings of the show. No spoilers.
Theorizing: presuming that was the Smoke Monster, and not Alex, was it speaking for the Island? Did we ever hear Christian say that the Island wanted the Six back, or did we only hear Daniel's mom say it? This Alex manifestation acted a lot like the Claire that yelled at Kate, but that would mean the Smoke Monster could reach onto the mainland, or at least into people's dreams. But, honestly, at this point, all bets are off.
And next week? Looks like miles o' Miles.