* Can Pakistan be governed?
* The new military budget displays a shift in strategies.
* Meeting the White House's faith-based council. Meanwhile, the Christian Right steps back from politics.
* Hefty earthquake rocks... Italy? Bad news for history.
* Obama's global vision begins to take shape. Another good read: does he really need a catchphrase?
* Transparency in action: meet the earmarks.
* Ouch. The anti-anti-vaccine groups unveil the Jenny McCarthy Body Count website.
* Whoah. The new Fast & the Furious is a box-office smash.
* As the season winds down, TV shows on the chopping block.