* "Wind turbines off U.S. coastlines could potentially supply more than enough electricity to meet the nation's current demand."
* Analysis: Obama's relationship with Congress. Good read.
* The nominee to head the census sounds like a great pick to me. But then again, I don't understand how people can treat, you know, the census as a political issue.
* Speaking of which, today's headline: Republican warns of 'gay marriage Mecca.'
* Overcoming the "tyranny of dead ideas" about the economy and more.
* Good read: a new age of extinction.
* New Line picks a new Freddy Krueger for the remake.