* China shoots to mass-produce hybrid and electric cars, but faces new growing economic and domestic problems.
* As the recession worsens, libraries face new problems.
* Wow. Israel's new foreign minister rejects the peace plan on his first day.
* In a reversal of Bush policy, the US will seek a seat on the UN Human Rights Council.
* This dude is the new patron saint of watchdogs everywhere.
* BAGnewsNotes has the contrast from the G20 meeting.
* Man, remember when facts and figures used to mean something?
* E/R closes up shop, and after 72 years, Guiding Light is going off the air.