* Tikrit. "Well done, Sayid."
* A Separate Reality by Carlos Castaneda.
* "Did Richard send you?" -young Ben
* Moscow. Fanservice badass Sayid?
Sayid: What do you mean I'm done?
Ben: There's no one else in Widmore's organization that we need to go after.
* "I'm going to have to take this to the next level." -Horace
* "A 12-year old Ben Linus brought me a chicken salad sandwich. How do you think I feel?" -Sayid
* "Thought it was kind of obvious. I mean, who couldn't see that coming?" -Chef Hurley
* Santo Domingo. "John Locke is dead. I think he was murdered." -Ben
* "You're capable of things that most other men aren't... you're a killer, Sayid."
* Marina. (There's Illusion again.)
* Sayid, don't pick up anyone in a bar, ever.
* Fanservice bondage Sayid? (The purple shirt's also been cracking me up.)
* And, he spills that he knows all about the stations. "You're all going to die..."
* Kate at the motor pool.
* Call for a vote! "We have a baby now. We have to think about Ethan." (Hee, still cracks me up.)
* Fanservice foot fetishist Sayid?
* Hired to bring Sayid to Guam!
* "Even the new mom wants you dead!" -Sawyer
* "But now I know exactly why I'm here." -Sayid
* FLAMING MICROBUS
* Jailbreak by young Ben!
* "My father was a hard man as well." -Sayid
* "Yes, Ben, I will. That's why I'm here."
* "Can I ask you a favor? Can we catch the next plane?" -Sayid
* "You were right about me. I am a killer." -Sayid
OK, now I guess we will find out about the timeline! Heh. Wow.
And who else on the show was described as a natural killer? None other than Mr. Eko.