* Chris Mooney takes on de-politicizing science so we can discuss things like climate change.
* Howard Kurtz covers the coverage of Obama's most recent press conference, plus analysis by Michael Scherer, who also talks about moving the goalposts on 'recovery.'
* Can Medvedev bring change to Russia?
* "I've never heard a single plausible medical justification for keeping birth control prescription-only."
* Planning to fight record flooding in North Dakota.
* Truth commissions for Iraq?
* Blockbuster teams up with Tivo.
* Doing what he wants: chatting with Ian McKellen.
* American release date for the next Miyazaki flick.