TUESDAY EST NEWSDAY:
* Nothing new for Afghanistan?
* An end to the debate over sex ed.
* Good read: the quiet revolution underway in the Muslim world.
* One reporter discusses why he keeps returning to Somalia.
* 'The only way to help Congo is to stop pretending it exists.'
* Rethinking the war on al Qaeda.
* Michael Scherer asks the classic question: what did they know, and when did they know it?
* New record ratings for... NPR.
* EPA warns of global warming as a health crisis.
* It's been said before, but the Quiverfull followers are a scary lot.