* Israel faces its worst public image crisis in decades.
* E.J. Dionne Jr. speaks out in defense of populism. Also, Dick Meyer has hope for the future.
* 'A new beginning': Obama sends a message to Iran.
* Today's outrage: who owns the rain in Colorado?
* Runner-up: "There is an obvious and inherent conflict of interest when an auditor works for the same supplier it is evaluating."
* Obama to sign UN declaration on gay rights.
* Bad news for bird populations worldwide.
* New uses for coal ash?
* John Ridley on the fanboy's Hollywood.