* Ooh! Obama's first judicial nominees.
* Pentagon set to phase out stop-loss program.
* The Pope needs to stop spreading mistruths about condoms.
* On the ground: dealing with recession in Japan.
* New Mexico repeals the death penalty.
* Step in the right direction: no more automatic pay raises for the Senate.
* The administration steps back on medicinal marijuana.
* New world order: Egyptian women find freedom online.
* "How do you amputate a phantom limb?"
* Actress Natasha Richardson passed away.