* Ajira Airlines. Bright light... and daytime? Engines stall!
* "Is that a runway?"
* Copilot, totally impaled.
* SUN. "Where's everyone else?"
Frank: They're gone? Where?!
Ben: How would I know?
* Thirty years earlier
* Reunion. 1977! Been three years for both of them coincidentally. Hostiles!
* The Flame. Radzinsky! a.k.a. the guy that drew the map in the Swan. Building a familiar model...
* Lapidus takes charge of the new survivors. (Shouldn't Sun be explaining to everyone how to do everything?) OK, Cesar's stepping up also.
Sun: Where are you going?
Ben: Back to our island. Want to come?
* Two Dharma recruits stepped out, didn't want to take the sedative.
* "We're going to name him Ethan." -Amy
Kate: So, the woman who told you how to come back, did she mentioned it would be thirty years ago?
Jack: No, she left that part out.
* The Muppet Show!
* Grid 325, Hostile in the perimeter!
Jack: Did you say Farraday's here?
Sawyer: Not anymore.
* Hee, Ben's arm is fine.
Frank: Sun, that boat I came here on, it was filled with commandos whose only mission was to get him.
Ben: And how'd that work out for everyone?
* Peter Chang! Jack tested into janitorial! Hee.
* Building the Swan Station!
* Docks. "Probably just an animal."
* '72, '78, '77... recruit class pictures
* "I'm sorry, but you have a bit of a journey ahead of you."
* [UPDATE: also in the room, Claire, and maybe something smokey...]
* "So, where do we go from here?" -Jack
* "It's how I like to run things. I think." -Sawyer, laying the smack down
* "It's nice to meet you, Ben." -Sayid
OK, guys, we really, really, really don't want to see the Jack/Kate/Sawyer/Juliet love quadrangle become an issue again. At all.