* The Supreme Court punts on the al-Marri case.
* Do recent job losses point to a permanent shift in the American economy?
* Don't listen to the hype: Obama's new tax plan won't bleed the rich.
* "Freaking out over earmarks is like watching a neighborhood that is being consumed by flames and complaining that there is crabgrass on some of the lawns."
* Avoiding future economic crises by teaching teens basic economics.
* Vatican backs bishop who excommunicated a mother who helped her nine-year-old daughter, the victim of rape, get an abortion.
* Phil Plait on the repeal of the stem cell ban.
* Heroes gets a fourth season.