* Turns out the CIA destroyed more incriminating tapes than originally reported.
* "Criminal correction spending is outpacing budget growth in education, transportation and public assistance."
* Moving the FISA court.
* Should we pay kids rewards for good grades? (Courtesy my dad.)
* Supreme Court meets YouTube.
* I'm not sure I agree with the Democrats' strategy on tying Limbaugh to the Republicans, but here's interesting commentary by Howard Kurtz and Joel Achenbach.
* A mass of incandescent gas: ten facts about the Sun.
* Neat! New bionic eye gives blind man limited sight.
* The Explainer on why stamp collecting is so big in China.
* Courtesy MGK: more photographic proof that birds are jerks.