CAN'T TRUST THAT DAY:
* New factors: troop buildup on the border with Mexico.
* Joe Klein on bad news from Afghanistan.
* Will the economic crisis threaten the future of the EU? Also, how India is fighting back.
* "President Obama's open-door policy is an effort to nurture an identity that embodies racial history, youth and a stylistic shift in leadership."
* Republican rodeo: Romney leads the CPAC straw poll, for what it's worth. Plus, some on Limbaugh's speech, and catching up with Gingrich.
* The latest conspiracy theory craze? The Birthers.
* Radio legend Paul Harvey passed away.