* Analysis: the president's budget shows a shift in spending, and will bring him many challenges.
* "No one who really believes in fiscal responsibility could object to the proposed tax increases."
* Michael Scherer on Obama's speech, listing out the words he used. And Amy Sullivan on Jindal's response.
* Supreme Court upholds gun ban for anyone convicted of a domestic violence crime.
* What the Republicans shouldn't have learned from McCain's campaign.
* More unshocking news about dieting.
* Selling NYC tap water.
* I still don't get why you would make a new Clue movie.